Triatha-mom

Three weeks ago I (Rhiannon) finished my last triathlon of the season. It was an all women's race and focused on finishing the race not winning. But when you get a bunch of ladies together you are going to get some competition gong on.

I wanted to do this race because it was a pool swim and I had not done a pool swim before. It was easier than an open water swim and I did like how I could see the bottom of the pool. But the weaving through the lanes was a bit difficult to understand.

My cousin's wife had posted on Facebook that she was doing her first tri that same day so I offered my house to her, my cousin and her sister. They all love in Provo and I know how it feels to wake up early for a race and feel nervous that you are traveling so far. Plus, I was happy to have the company since my family was not going to be at the race.
Mike was at a scout outing and the kids were having an over night at Grandma's house.

I improved my time and I wasn't last which are the two goals I have for every race. Now on to the last and final race I have this racing season: The Halloween Half!  I am so excited! It is going to be awesome.

I love racing. I don't like the training and practice but doing something cool like these races makes me happy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/ Don't Forget to Enter Our Blog Fest Contest!

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Being sick wastes my weekend

Motivation

My Parenting Skills take-away