Snowbird Jewelry Classes

summer_snowbird

Lately, I’ve had the opportunity to teach some classes up at Snowbird Inn & Resort to the guests that are staying there. It’s been really fun to meet new people and show off my skillz a little bit. :)

I usually teach them how to make a simple necklace design and have a few premade necklaces available that they can purchase if they don’t want to make one themselves.
(which is understandable & totally perfect for me!)
I also sell pre-made necklace kits that they can take home and make at their own leisure.

It’s been a really fun experience and I hope to keep it up!

If you or someone you know will be staying at Snowbird in the near future, come check out my class!! You will not be disappointed!

for information, email me at rhiannonnielsen@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being sick wastes my weekend

Motivation

My Parenting Skills take-away