Technical difficulties

I struggle with technology stuff. I admit it! I am not that smart.
That is why my sister Megan over at Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson does all the designing and upkeep for me.

The reason for the lack of posts is because of some laziness, not having a chance to sit and put a thought together, Pinterest, and forgetting how to blog from my iPhone.
I told ya not too smart.

I hope in the future to be smarter about how to use all this new technology.
I mean, I have an iPhone and the most I do with it is play Words With Friends or check Facebook. Though, my new passion is playing Bejeweled on it.
Very addicting!

Now I just hope that I don't overwhelm all my readers with my multiple posts!
;)

Have a fantastic day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being sick wastes my weekend

Motivation

My Parenting Skills take-away