Sneek Peek!

I have been working hard in creating some new necklaces for my shop. I was recently joined a traveling boutique that happens here in the west side of the Salt Lake Valley. There are a lot of vendors all with a fantastic flare for their business and craft. This month the boutique was held in South Jordan and next month will be in Kearns. If you live in or around the Salt Lake Valley it's worth the trip for some great stuff.




I took a few pictures of my necklaces. I have more coming to my Etsy shop.

Here are the details on the boutique, next month. 

April 13th at 6-8pm. 
Directions to the boutique:
1.) From Bangeter HWY, enter 6200 So. and head all the way west. Turn right on Copper City Drive, head north. Turn left on Borax Avenue, head all the way west. Megan's home is the last circle on the right, 3rd house on the left.
2.) From 5400 South, turn left on Copper City Drive & head south, turn right on Borax Avenue, head all the way west.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being sick wastes my weekend

Motivation

My Parenting Skills take-away