The Magic of John Williams

Last month my friend Sarah and I went to the Utah Symphony. (wow, I can't believe it's been a month) The Utah Symphony was playing the music of John Williams and the famous classical pieces that inspired him. If you haven't heard of John Williams he wrote very very famous music. Some of his pieces, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, just to name a few.
I like classical music and pop culture, this was perfect mix. We went with out our husbands because well they don't find the symphony or any classical music enjoyable.
My mom was in town she came with us too. We had a fun night! 
Before the performance began we got to take some pictures with characters from the movies. Chewie, some stormtroopers and at the end Gold Leader and Snape. I had fun acting like a dork. 


Afterwards we walked over to the new shopping center Downtown and ate at the Cheesecake Factory! Delicious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being sick wastes my weekend

Motivation

My Parenting Skills take-away