Etsy Shop

For a while now I have contemplated on getting a Etsy shop. I thought my google check out would be great direct from seller. But alas since I'm not the most savvy when it comes to computers, I really should be, I decided to take my wares to the Etsy market. Test the waters and see if people really do like my stuff.
I suppose I was hoping for overnight fame but it's been  slow and steady.
I also put my shop in the mix with Facebook.
If you would like to purchase an item from me you can now do it at my Etsy shop.
Check it out, make me your favorite on Etsy and become a fan on Facebook.
Right now you can be entered to win a necklace just by being a fan on Facebook.
Also you can receive 10% off one item.
Thanks for loving me and my jewelry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation

Being sick wastes my weekend

My Parenting Skills take-away