First post in 6 years!

Wow, I haven't looked at my blog in so long. Facebook and Instagram make it so easy to post a picture or write a short blurb, that I just stopped writing in my blog. Not that I had many followers or people that were fascinated with my life but it was a journal.
It's been fun to look back at these earlier posts and see how small and naive we all were at one point. Oh how we have changed! Hopefully for the better.

I have changed in that last six years. I even started going back to school. Something that I didn't think I would do for many years. The blessings that Heavenly Father provides are just amazing. He inspired Church leaders to create the Pathway program that helps people to get back to school and then after those semesters of Pathway to apply to BYU-I and get a degree, not just any degree but a Bachelor's Degree. All online and affordable!

This semester my classes are more intense then last semester. Instead of just writing a journal entry post in a template, I get to dust off my blog and write posts every week about Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial skills. I'm getting my Business Management degree, with an emphasis in Entrepreneurship. I don't want to run my own business, I have tried but maybe after this class I can see where I went wrong and try something different. That is why I'm posting on this blog instead of my personal blog because this one is where I wanted to sell my crafts or my jewelry or at least get people to see things about me, build my brand and then head to my Etsy shop for more. Like the things that I was selling. Who knows? I do know that this course, though I might not be super excited about it, is a stepping stone in my journey to get my degree and have that piece of paper that says that I can be someone and I am someone, who is a leader, who is good at feedback and who is a good employee.

-Rhiannon
01|12|19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motivation

Being sick wastes my weekend

My Parenting Skills take-away