Change Maker-Week 12

I love reading anything from Elder Holland. He has such a way with words that it makes me want to be better. With his talk that was "Are We Not All Beggars?" I know that I'm a person that needs different things than others. I try to give my things away to others when I no longer need them. People ask do you want me to pay you? My answer is always no. I have been blessed to have a steady job and to be able to buy things. Some of my co-workers don't have those luxuries. Luckily I can help. When I am done with my clothes, since they haven't been used for a that long. I bring in bags full of clothes for them to go through. It makes me feel good that I can impart my substance to others.

The questions from this week's Quiz asked, why is virtue and Integrity important in business? My answer is they are important because they help people be accountable for their actions. We see is all the time with businesses that they end up closing up shop because someone in the business was dishonest and they had to suffer the repercussions of the dishonesty.

The real reason businesses are in existence so that people can create and use their hands. People love to create and make things better. If they didn't we would still be walking or using a house and carriage. We need also business to create economies and jobs. 

-Rhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being sick wastes my weekend

Motivation

My Parenting Skills take-away