Work life balance

This week has had it's own set of challenges. Life is busy and I can't imagine it any other way. I have been feeling bad though with the classes about entrepreneurship because I haven't felt the passion to quit what I do and become my own boss.

I work hard for others and though it's never the ideal situation to have to spend time working for someone else. I like having the steady work, the benefits and being able to leave work behind me at the end of the day.

The thought of owning my business is has been an illusion of what I would like to do. My husband and I have thought about when we retire to open our own pizza place. But that is a dream that we just talk about. We have good jobs that we don't want to leave and busy children that we can't just stop doing what they need to do to follow our dreams right now. We are just trying to find the place with the craziness of life.

However, I have been using the ideas and principles to my current job and how I can be a better employee when I have the entrepreneur spirit. I try to find new ways to help others learn, I am trying to be a better leader. That has helped me to think that my entrepreneur impulses are there but it's not time to let them lose. I can see the change in my confidence when I try new things. It's making a difference and I'm grateful for that.

-Rhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being sick wastes my weekend

Motivation

My Parenting Skills take-away